After you create any pages on Facebook, you obviously like to promote it by letting your friends know. Everyone loves likes on Facebook and suggesting to friends work like a charm if you have got lot many friends. You can easily gather support for your page within some next hours of suggesting your page. But one problem we often face with suggesting friends is, we have to go on clicking on each friends and it can be really tedious. So here we have come up with ways you can actually select and suggest your facebook friends all at once.
- When you are on the page you want to suggest, click on the Suggest to Friends link on your left of the page.
- A popup appears with your all your friends list. Now right click the friend select box, and select open frame in a new tab.
- Copy the java script code below and paste it in the address bar.
- Click on the page and you will see all of your friends being selected.
- Now click on Send Invitations and you are done.
We will come up with some other scripts methods as well in upcoming post. Let us know if it worked for you or anything else we can help you with in the comments.
Jason C. says
This actually worked for me, but folks will want to know the minor detail of the right click menu. It only worked for me by right clicking in the “Find Friends” box. Then choosing “This Frame” which leads you to “Open frame in new tab.” It worked using that specific method using Firefox 3.6.13.
Ajit Tiwari says
Nice post, thanks,
But no need to use JS code every time, you can do this by using one time trick for ever.
You can easily select all friends by using a Chrome extension, plz read this post for more details
Please let me know if you face any problem.